Hours of Operation:
Payment Plans: Accepting most major insurances including Medicare
TMJ Dysfunction Program
Specialties: Geriatrics Certified Specialist
Specialties: Neurologic Certified Specialist
Phoebe Wyncote short term rehabilitation services are designed for individuals needing rehab programming following an illness, surgery or injury. We strive to restore original ability levels and prepare patients for independent living in their own homes.
Phoebe’s short term rehab services meet patient’s needs with a comfortable, home-like space that helps you to focus on healing. We feature an on-site physician, providing our patients with the highest level of therapy and medical care, and focus on physical, psychological, emotional, and social well-being in each patient’s personalized plan of care.
- Highly educated and dedicated therapy and nursing staff offering low caregiver-to-patient ratio
- Therapy offered five days a week
- Patient-centered plan of care includes individual, one-on-one therapy and treatment
- Provides well-rounded, efficient short term therapy care by guiding you through the process from intake to discharge, offering patients a comprehensive care team including: Social Worker Dietician, Resident Assessment Nurse, Financial Counselor, Recreational Care Coordinator, Chaplain, Discharge Care Coordinator
- Comprehensive discharge planning to keep your short term rehab progressing